Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Warm Birthday Dinner

Was thinking to have a dinner at my place for birthday celebration. But, I'm afraid it is too rush for preparation as I will only be back on the night before. Besides, I also worry that nobody will entertain me as that day is a week day and many of my friends are busy working. Somehow, I sent the invitation to them for a try (I think I miss out some... Sorry ya...), Surprisely, almost all of them turn up. As an appreciation, Hubby and I tried our best to prepare a healthy dinner consisiting kim chi steamboat, 'boogoogee' (cola beef), crabs and fruit juice.


My Lovely Birthday Cake


Time for a Wish



Like the Presents (pleasant smell of fragrance and lovely T)



Pretty Friends... ;)

"I had a wonderful dinner and a great time together with you all on my birthday. Thanks for coming, thanks all your greetings and presents as well... ;)"

2 comments:

Chris Yee said...

Sigh, I miss the KIMUCHI Steamboat and XXL Mud Crab!!! CRAP!

席德 said...

We have very great night, glad that u like the fragrance...