Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do I Look Like a Pregnant Lady?

Went to the super market yesterday to get some veges and other stuff. At the fruits session, the durian store had attracted me as it smells really great. I felt a strong craving for buying it. But, was thinking of eating too much will cause in weight gain. While I was standing beside the store with my hubby and was struggling to make a decision between 'yes, just buy it' and 'no, just forget it', a 'makcik' (a shopper) just said something to me. "Moi, belilah, belilah! Kalau pregnant mesti mau makan sesuatu punya." "Makcik, I tak ada pregnant lah!!!" Exclaimed me.

'Gosh! do I look like a pregnant lady???' This is the first question I thought of. I better behave and control my diet. Sob sob sob :( :(

However, we bought the durian also (he was the one to seduce me to buy... actually he wanted to eat too ler...). Hehe...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

perhaps it's js a sign indicating to you that ....IT"S TIME:)

Chris Yee said...

ya ya...maybe the makcik sees the good news that you are yet to discover. Go buy the tester!!! :P

anjoe.chou said...

Aiyo... like that meh? :(